The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swift-Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InhumanX

Swift-Application Empty
PostSubject: Swift-Application   Swift-Application EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:07 am

-Name : Chris

-Ingame Name : Swift

-Class : Sagittarius/Adv

-How long have you been playing L2 : Since the release. 1st chronicle

-Do you have a working microphone : yes

-your prior Clans : None on this Server. New here.

-your prior Servers : Retail for about 7 years on Bartz server. 1 Year on Shillen retail server after GoD release. L2dreams, L2 echokinetics, many others for short time.  
Left because of low english speaking player base

-your native language : English

-your Country : U.S

-your Timezone : Central

-your Age : 22

-Are you able to be online for Epics/Sieges : Yes

-What do u expect of our Clan : To become a top clan as far as pvp, Never back down from opponents, and to be helpful to others when they're in need.

-How would you define the word - loyalty? : Loyalty is sticking around no matter how bad the situation is. Helping others when able. Always being there for clan mates.

-How can we contact you out of the game : Twitter/facebook. Forums? feel free to ask for info.

-Describe yourself with 1 or 2 words : Dedicated. Experienced.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Like it says my name is Chris. I'm a 22 year old student in college right now. Will most likely be getting a job in the next few weeks so just to be aware. As of now I'm able to put in 6-8 hours per day into playing. I just found this server and I have been searching for a while for a great low rate server with some longevity, and people to play with. I'm looking for people who plan to play somewhat long term..(longer than 2 weeks at least) I've played archer and dagger mostly for the bulk of my experience in Lineage 2. I'm hoping I can contribute my skills and experience to better others and add to the growth of the clan as a whole.
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Swift-Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift-Application   Swift-Application EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 am

Sounds good. Only one question. Our prime time is about 19:00 - 00:00 gmt+2. Can u be online at that time?
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
InhumanX

Swift-Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift-Application   Swift-Application EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi, Thanks for reply Smile . Yes I can be available at that time
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Swift-Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift-Application   Swift-Application EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Swift-Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift-Application   Swift-Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Swift-Application
Page 1 of 1