The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aquila apllication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquila

Aquila

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello!

I'm 25 years old polish girl who plays l2 since c1. I am communicative, helpful, cheerful person with a sense of humor. On L2Dex I decided to make Phoenix Knight (at the moment 76 lvl). I'm able to use Team Speak or Ventrillo.*

To be honest this is one of the few private servers where you can meet me. Usually I picked official servers. In my history I played on Gustin (Carebears clan), Lionna (1st Legion, Serenity/Mirage alliance) and later lineage2.eu Core server (OldBoyz clan). Private servers... hmm, L2 Infinity (Red vs Blue) and old school korean server Forsaken (c1).

Why you should pick me? Hmm, cause I'm pretty. Just kidding :DI'm skilled player with huge knowledge about lineage 2 world being collected through the years. Both side would be pleased.

* my headset broke and service take it. So within the next 14 days only listening on voice communicators.

Last edited by Aquila on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:49 am

Sounds fine for me. Onlyone question, why do u play male character if u are a female? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Aquila

Aquila

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 am

And why boys play female? Same reason, I love human male ass in heavy armor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:58 am

Well tbh, I see smth like this first time ;D
Back to top Go down
Aquila

Aquila

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Strange. Even Pink Ladies on Lionna (100% female clan) have 95% male characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:16 pm

need one clarification before giving my opinion about accepting you in clan. It`s very important!

Just how pretty are you ?Very Happy

you seem like an addict / hard core player. can you pls (also) tell us more about your play time and expectations from clan ?

We`r a friendly helpful gang, but very few of us are hard core players, most of us have real life engagements and only play in the evening.

We could use your class and l2 knowledge and ofc the feminine presence (only if you`r very pretty and you give me webcam ) Razz

Thanks, let us know!

Rose
Back to top Go down
Aquila

Aquila

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:32 pm

I was a hardcore player. Three month ago I got married, so priority changes. Ussually I'm online at 18.00 - 23.00 CET, but sometimes I log in earlier or later, depends of work and mood.
From clan I expect friendly atmosphere and few players with basic game knowledge which I can farm zaken/laba79(81)/and-rest-rb/instance Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 pm

you haven't answered my most important question, but you did make a subtle hint about being married, thinking maybe that it will tip me off...well, it doesn`t.

Anyway, from my part i`d be glad to have you

L.E.: in clan! (till webcam confirmation at least) Wink

Rose
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:18 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aquila apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquila apllication   Aquila apllication Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquila apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blight Clan :: Recruitment :: Recruitment-
Jump to: