The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tyrant lf funn team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyy

tyrant lf funn team Empty
PostSubject: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi
My name its alex
Age 24
Country Romania
Playtime 2 3 4 hour per day maybe more i m not nonlifer i want fun and nice comunity from clan
My lvl its 75 i learn fast if anybody learn me so its not problem if i make something wrong and ppl say me what i m wrong
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Talked to the guy, he seems cool, I give him my +

Imo accept cause except for few dd (always the same ones, old ones) nobody is looking for clan partyes.

DET i expect your reply and I can inv.

Thx
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Thank you for your application and the conversation in game and on forum PM-s, it shows your interest, but I dont think we`d be the clan that you`r looking for, that you`d be happy in. Or your application simply tells me too little about you to make an opinion about it(or you).

Thus, rejected.

Close topic, thank you.
Rose
Back to top Go down
Ekso

Ekso

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:47 pm

LadyRose wrote:
Thank you for your application and the conversation in game and on forum PM-s, it shows your interest, but I dont think we`d be the clan that you`r looking for, that you`d be happy in. Or your application simply tells me too little about you to make an opinion about it(or you).

Thus, rejected.

Close topic, thank you.
Rose
why u changed mind so fast?
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:23 pm

He pm-ed me last night in game, telling me that he doesnt want to make a forum aplication because he doesnt have many things to say about his l2 career like the other players do. I said NP, we`r not looking for pros, we`ve been a noob clan and we`ve learned together, so we can teach others. I thought I made a point, cause I said I dont want to inv w/o DET knowing about it, and DET asks for forum aplly(so he has to do it). Well, it seems I didnt make a point, cause in a half of hour we had a second conversation about registration / aplication on forum(he basically asked me what to write. his post is practically in my own words). He made an application, finally, that I appreciated for interest, hence my original post.

But when I thought about it today and read again his application I realized it does not say anything about the guy, so I dont wanna vouch for him, cause I dont know anything about him.

In forum I only reply to applications that strike me someway, good or bad. Either i like it, either i dont, and i say something about it. His ...doesnt strike me in any way, and that, in romanians usually means they`r the kind that sits and waits to be invited and talked to, the kind that is miserable about something, but does nothing to change it and finally leaves clan thinking that we suck soo bad. So this is, probably, the shortest way around.

maybe i misjudged, maybe i`m wrong, but again... i dont have enough info to think otherwise, only cause he doesnt have anything more to say about himself.
Back to top Go down
Arphen

Arphen

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:18 am

You just make me wanna re-make my application that i did 2 years ago...i hate you rose Razz (Jk)

Anyway,i agree with Rose,nothing much that he is telling about him/his L2 Career..and as Rose said,we are a noob clan and we learned(still learning) togheter,but,we are a community! All that said,if you really are interested in our clan/community,please,re-edit ur application and do it with ur L2 experience,apart from some stuff about you. Cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:54 am

Arphen you missed my point entirely!

I dont have any interest in his (or anyone elses) l2 career. In any application i usually skip reading the part about how many years of l2, what servers etc, unless the nick seems familiar.

In an application i`m interested by the style, humor and effort that he put into it, which reflect the person`s behavior, ideas and willingness to implicate himself in clan stuff.

Are you telling me that if he`s a rly cool, helpful, fun guy but rly a terrible noob you wouldn't teach him to do SOI or take him to siege? I dont think you wouldnt. I would be glad to teach, so I`d recruit noobs, if they were  intelligent, common sense, mature and interesting people.

Secondly, most romanian that post a "hello", their name, class, lvl and nobless status, followed by two pages of l2 experience and that`s it, are usually too good for a clan party. - check this out, statistically i`m not wrong...

Look at what DET wrote in "Application form" post. That`s 100% correct, but i`d add a question about what do you expect from clan and clan mates and tell them to tell us a few words about themselves outside l2.

Nu caut decat normalitate - oameni normali, cu viata normala, cu prioritati de viata normale(gen RL>l2 - absolut normal), cu educatie(normala), care asculta muzica normala(!!!), cu comportament si vocabular normal, un simt al umorului normal, cu asteptari de la clan si colegi absolut normale(sau...sub normale, daca e sa fim sinceri) - cred ca am sa adaug asta la postul de pe forumul serverului...
Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

PostSubject: scuze ca ma bag   tyrant lf funn team EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:01 am

sorry for enterfeering even if im not a clan member yet....Sigmund Freud said this once:

"Normality is an ideal utopia"

"Normalitatea este o utopie ideala"

Twisted Evil  sorry rose...
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 am

yeah....you seem normal enough :)emphasis on "seem", obviously.

I think Ekso (our clan member, not a famous psychiatrist / philosopher - yet at least Very Happy) has a signature about that...
"The only normal people are the ones that you dont know very well"

But let`s say i dont want to know all of them (maybe some) very well... just enough so they`d still seem normal to me.
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 am

Rejected
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tyrant lf funn team   tyrant lf funn team Empty

Back to top Go down

tyrant lf funn team
Page 1 of 1