The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AUBYS

Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! Empty
PostSubject: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:57 am

NICK: AUBYS

CLASS: SHILLEN TEMPLAR 82 LVL

SUB: BOUNTY HUNTER 66 working hard on it !

EQUIP: A GRADE ARMOR/FORGOTTEN BLADE (2xfails at moirai BP but i dont quit Smile) )

L2KNOWLEDGE :7 year played on all Dex Network servers most on Old Wrath nicks ( papa/YCS/Kus4ngi) played a bit on RPG also and before this new Wrath i spended my time on L2final till they closed it ...

Nationality : Romania / atm living in Italy

For more info's dont esitate to pm me ig or here

Highest Regards AUBYS
Back to top Go down
quicz

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 am

Aren't you friend with Washmachine (Ionut), nick Uatdafac on this serv?
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 am

Hi,

can you give us a few more details about why you chose our clan and what do you expect from clan?

How long do you play every day ? do you play in the evening?

Thx for your answers,

Rose
Back to top Go down
AUBYS

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:06 am

Yes Iam friend with Ionut , i dont have any specified hours of play cuz of my work i play when i have time and isnt 1 or 2 hours ....4+ per day maybe more ..... Ive chosen u cuz with my program its hard to find cp 100% based on my program ....
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Prime time usually is 19:00 - midnight GMT+2, can you be online at that time?

Tell more about your working hours.
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
AUBYS

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 pm

D.E.T for example this week iam in night shift and i miss the night playing but iam playing durring the day and only 1 hour and a half of ur prime time playing ....on the afternoon shift i can be online afte 23:00 till 2:00/3:00 AM .... most i can play on the morning shift cuz iam home from 15:00 PM and iam ON till 23/24:00 ... Hope will help u those info's . Keep in Touch

AUBYS
Back to top Go down
AUBYS

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:13 am

Soz for my impatience ... did u guyz reached an conclusion ....
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 am

Yes, accepted, let's give it a try.

It's hard to be the only tank here.
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!   Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shillen Templar ! Wanna Join!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blight Clan :: Recruitment :: Recruitment-
Jump to: