The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WC 74 Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peera

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 pm

1.Name:Cristian
2. Age: 22
3. Work / study:Student
4. Where are you from (country, region, city):Bulgaria,gtm +2
5. Experience of playing in La2:I play l2 since c4
6. Nickname. Class and lvl:Peera,wc 74 atm
7. The time you usually play:evry day 3h+ depends...
8. Servers:L2Exixir,Roxy,Arion,Celes,Rpg,Noobwars,Abyss
Back to top Go down
Arphen

Arphen

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 am

Hello cristian,your application is pretty...let's say OKAY...but it lacks the most important stuff.For exemple:what do you expect to see from the clan,what are you'r past experiences with other clans and most importantly..Are you sociable and able to you TS?Razz
Back to top Go down
Peera

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Arphen wrote:
Hello cristian,your application is pretty...let's say OKAY...but it lacks the most important stuff.For exemple:what do you expect to see from the clan,what are you'r past experiences with other clans and most importantly..Are you sociable and able to you TS?Razz
1.Since i play La2 from long time i saw pretty much evrything...And as i said im student now and i dont have the time(8-10h+) that is required to play in top clans,so all i want is small organized clan that makes clan patyes,exp together,fight as team/not afraid of loosing few %/.
2.In Roxy server i was in RedCross(one of the top clans/ally/for me the best/).In Celes-RedCross(and after they left)-BestFriend4Ever(good clan again);Elixir-TheBlackDragons;Abyss and Noobwards was in...dont remember was long time ago...;Rpg-We formed small clan with irl friends.

Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:12 am

i dont want to be mean christian,and sorry all for getting my head stiked where is not my business,but really,c4 released in 2005-2006...u were 15-16 years old then....that say pretty much everything...

Smile

on the other hand,i guess a good WC is needed iin all clans as well
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:27 am

M3gaHeal wrote:
i dont want to be mean christian,and sorry all for getting my head stiked where is not my business,but really,c4 released in 2005-2006...u were 15-16 years old then....that say pretty much everything...

Smile

on the other hand,i guess a good WC is needed iin all clans as well

Very Happy I like this guy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: well...   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:12 am

welll rose im saying that becouse i played roxy as well and i was in redcross,so ill never accept what the guy said about beeing a top clan ally whatever...they were just zergs and playing like robots for leader...leader say : i need 100000kk adena all people go farm em adena they were going...he said : i need 20000kk AA all people go cata,doesnt matter if people were making q or helping a friend,they should go fuking cata to farm AA for leader to give his bulgarian friends weapons with SA...and other people who were not that esential (i played cardinal,leader said is not esential for a cardi to have a good robe,more important are the DD's - fuking 18 year old bulgarian kiddo) were getting only this:

8===D in (_o_)   so they became only (_O_)   got it?

Twisted Evil 

sorry again
Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: loled   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 am

well...Laughing 

i was not talking about time you had then kidd.....the fact you didnt understand yet my point makes me feel good,i must tell you this   bounce  bounce  bounce
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 am

I didnt see answer about TS?

What time are u usually online?
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Peera

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:03 am

M3gaHeal wrote:
welll rose im saying that becouse i played roxy as well and i was in redcross,so ill never accept what the guy said about beeing a top clan ally whatever...they were just zergs and playing like robots for leader...leader say : i need 100000kk adena all people go farm em adena they were going...he said : i need 20000kk AA all people go cata,doesnt matter if people were making q or helping a friend,they should go fuking cata to farm AA for leader to give his bulgarian friends weapons with SA...and other people who were not that esential (i played cardinal,leader said is not esential for a cardi to have a good robe,more important are the DD's - fuking 18 year old bulgarian kiddo) were getting only this:

8===D in (_o_)   so they became only (_O_)   got it?

Twisted Evil 

sorry again
Well i cant agree with here...When i joined RedCross(w/o ally back then) i had MajLA+bop+maj jewels...the next day we went to Ant Queen...and we fought with OOC /if i remember correctly/ and we break(smash) them.After 2 weeks my items whas stolen😢 but gues what ?Janova(cl name)gave me majLa+drac bow with the words"i dont need C grade people in my clan"...so sorry but i cant agree with u and i had no problems with them.

...Originally they were Latin clan but they started to recruit all nations people
Back to top Go down
Peera

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:14 am

DontEvenTry wrote:
I didnt see answer about TS?

What time are u usually online?
1. Yes
2. lets say...afternoon and evening(if i`m not out)
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 am

well our prime time is around 18:00 - 00:00 GMT+2
Back to top Go down
Peera

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 am

DontEvenTry wrote:
well our prime time is around 18:00 - 00:00 GMT+2
sounds good
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 am

Well we need an active COV. Lets give it a try.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WC 74 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC 74 Application   WC 74 Application Empty

Back to top Go down

WC 74 Application
Page 1 of 1