The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcana Lord application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Voransen

Arcana Lord application Empty
PostSubject: Arcana Lord application   Arcana Lord application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Q: Who are you?
A: Hello, the name's Radu or Mircea, i just turned 24 y'old and i'm from Romania.
Q: What character class do you play?
Q: The character i play is a lv79 Arcana Lord and it's actually my first character, in my l2 experience, wich i got to lv79 with 3rd quest and sublass quest done. Usually when i don't like a class I re-roll...and I tried many classes untill i found one i can actually play with be comfortable with. I actually had a "thing" for the summoner class since the beggining, but previous chronicles had an exp penalty for pets which didn't appeal to me, till now. Anyway i guess that also explains my l2 experience somehow.
Q: What subclass will you choose dd/assist/nuke ?
A: I will go for a Warrior type subclass like the gladiator, for the fact that if anything goes wrong i can make up with the glad and also for the counter haste skill for my summon.
Q: What gear do you use?
A: Ok the gear... nothing fancy .. luxury shop A grade armor and jwls with a B grade sov+acumen. Having made the subclass quest i can create S duals and put some attribute stones to increase my pet dmg. I'm still learning this attribute system ... l2wiki is my friend thus far Smile .
Q: Why you chose TheBlight?
A: Well i was scouting for a clan since i turned 76, being solo is not so fun anymore, i miss out on pvps, clan wars, sieges, instances, helping clan mates with a quest/item/farm and so far... stuff u can't do by yourself. I have been watching others clans and my choices were not so many. But after i saw LadyRose post on the forum...i said why not.
Q: What do you expect from TheBlight?
A: A nice lounge atmosphere with no abusive behavior where u have to make 100 pushups per day or you wont survive...u know like the elitist's clans. I'm not saying to not "da bi da best" but in a normal way.
Q: How many hours u play l2/day?
A: Well i finished my studies, i am working, but being in vacation 'till January, i'm free @ daytime except when i have some personal stuff to do.
Q: How do you feel about internation clan?
A: I have experience with multinational crew, so english is not a problem. But for TS i probably have to buy a new headset santa 

P.S: i guess i screwed the balance in "more details/less details" thing study 
Back to top Go down
Arphen

Arphen

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Lord application   Arcana Lord application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:59 pm

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
Gwyq

Gwyq

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Lord application   Arcana Lord application EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi Smile

Hope I'm not interrupting Razz just wanted to point out that if you sub a warrior class, the chance haste you mentioned will be granted only for your Arcana Lord and will not be transferred to your Feline King...I know it sucks cuz my over enchanted Feline King would benefint greatly from a 32% attack speed boost Razz

Imo the best way to go with an Arcana Lord is:

1st sub: bd/sws/prophet/wc - gives u and ur cat a chance for celestial shield when attacked ( AWSOME! )
2nd sub: tank - gives u a chance of a 20% boost to m. def and p.def for 15 seconds ( u and ur cat - AWSOME x2 )
3rd sub: warrior glad/destro/tyrrant - boost CP- gives u +744 CP which combined with ur Transfer Pain is...wait for it...AWSOME Razz

But that is just my humble opinion Smile

Cheerz
Back to top Go down
Kolejorz

Kolejorz

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Lord application   Arcana Lord application EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:52 am

Gwyq wrote:

3rd sub: warrior glad/destro/tyrrant - boost CP- gives u +744 CP which combined with ur Transfer Pain is...wait for it...AWSOME Razz
Really? Really Gwyq? Why you need boost CP for PvE? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Lord application   Arcana Lord application EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:06 pm

LadyRose, any questions to add?
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Lord application   Arcana Lord application EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:07 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcana Lord application   Arcana Lord application Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcana Lord application
Page 1 of 1