The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Extence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eXtence

Application of Extence Empty
PostSubject: Application of Extence   Application of Extence EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Hey,

i read your post in forum and I wanted to join, so here i am hoping for an invitation Very Happy

My name is Kamen, I'm 20 years old from Bulgaria. I'm Future student for 1st year, so i cannot guarantee 100% attendance but i presume i can hold up to 30h per weak.In my spare time i like to meet friends,run  and - surprisingly - play videogames. I started with L2 around 2007, but stopped after couple of years because of boredom and lack of socials Very Happy
Character Name: eXtence

Real Life Age: 20
Timezone: GMT+2
Class: SWS
Applying for? (social/raider): A bit of both, but mostly raider.

Availability:at 20.00/8pm(earliest) and finish 2 am

What is my raiding experience
WoW: lvled every character,proffesian. Did everything the game had to offer me, and quit.

LineageII:Total expirience of 5y, did every epic boss, lvled all 40 class specs so im all-round sorta player good with every char.

Cabal: Total expirience of 3months, lvled wizard,warrior and did helluva pvp. I've builded quite some reflexes cuz of that game Very Happy

What are my past guilds and why did you leave?
Right now, I'm member of Nerds In Denial [WoW], but their leaders are american and so the raids start at 1am server time. Sadly, I need a bit of sleep, so I can't participate in any Nerds In Denial raids or clan activities.

With what can i contribute to your clan
Depends on your community ;)I'm a rather stereotypical Bulgarian, which means i put much effort in most things i do, which includes raiding and pvp, but also farming, etc. I'm sure, there will be something I can bring to you.

Voice Communications

I crashed my mic some days ago and I prefer Teamspeak 3, but there won't be any problem Ventrilo. I'll buy a new headset after couple of days so no worries if you require such programs.

What other games have i played?
Listing all the games I ever played will be too long and i would forget at least half of them. Lately I've been playing WoW.

Favorite all time Boss and why?
Kael'thas Sunstrider, because of his lore, boss mechanics and the fact that he hasn't been killed until after the release of black temple

And in L2, that would be antharas because of the mechanics of the fight i think its interesting and most importantly the pvp before it Very Happy

Any other information you would like to know about me, you can just pm or post a question below and i'll gladly answer

With respect,
Kamen
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Application of Extence   Application of Extence EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:01 am

- I didn't get about ur WoW career. are you going to play L2 and WoW simultaneously?

- Why did you choose us to join?
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
DeadlySin

PostSubject: Re: Application of Extence   Application of Extence EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Roby take that mother fucker Very Happy he is a nice player , played with him in CP on RPG x3 Smile)
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Application of Extence   Application of Extence EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:58 am

Accepted. PM ingame.
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Extence   Application of Extence Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Extence
Page 1 of 1