The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OL and Bish Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Despair

OL and Bish Application Empty
PostSubject: OL and Bish Application   OL and Bish Application EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Hello! Me and my girl are looking for an active friendly english speaking clan. Atm I`m 79lvl OL and she`s 61lvl bish, because she re-rolled from soultaker since it wasn`t very popular in party-matching .... besides she`s a good healer Smile We are with +2 timezone. I`m active most of the time and she`s at the evenings. We are both 26 years old. I`ve been mostly on mid-rate or high-rate servers and she`s been only on low-rates (the reason why I`m here). So I`m mostly into pvp, but as far as I`m with appropriate level and gear. So I`d be glad if you don`t have wars Smile Both are playing for like 6-7 years already. Don`t remember anymore. Ammm about your application "form" I`ve missed that we are bulgarians. Equipment/subs/noble statuses = walking dead :p Will be working on these once she`s 76. Probably noble via TW and then subs. And we are using communication software. Whatever you have there. Sooo I guess I covered pretty much everything Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: OL and Bish Application   OL and Bish Application EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:31 pm

good application, i like the fact that you guys are a couple. OL and bish would be very welcomed in our clan. Age is right, you seem cool, time zone is fine, activity (mostly in the evening) is great...

Yep, you have my +

Cya`round
:*
Rose
Back to top Go down
Despair

PostSubject: Re: OL and Bish Application   OL and Bish Application EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:28 pm

hehe thank you for the + aaaand for the kiss ;d
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: OL and Bish Application   OL and Bish Application EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:25 am

And what`s the soultaker lvl ?

To clarify, the kiss...was for your girl... dont want her to bite my head off
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: OL and Bish Application   OL and Bish Application EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 am

So Accepted

Register on forum so you can view all topics.
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OL and Bish Application   OL and Bish Application Empty

Back to top Go down

OL and Bish Application
Page 1 of 1