The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BD looking for clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dafuq

BD looking for clan  Empty
PostSubject: BD looking for clan    BD looking for clan  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Hi, my name is Adi. I`m from Romania and i`m 23 years old. Ive played on dex c4 and interlude and from time to time on other servers.FTM i have a bd lvl 70 with tallum set, some maj jewls and dual kesh(well almost i need some aa to make them Smile). I play 2-3h/day maybe more, depends on the things i have to do irl.I wanna join ur clan and i hope u will take me in.Have a nice day and see you soon, i hope :d. Thank you!
My ig name is dafuq.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: BD looking for clan    BD looking for clan  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 am

Hi Adi,

Thx for writing to us.
I have to say that usually we recruit 76 + and 3rd class done, and you are a bit far away from that... but since you`r support, you might level fast (paliaka too etc)

the 2-3 hours that you play / day, they`r in the evening or during the day ? What made you apply for our clan ? What do you expect from clan mates and CL?

And any other info that you could give about yourself would be welcomed, RL or game related.

Thx

Rose
Back to top Go down
dafuq

PostSubject: Re: BD looking for clan    BD looking for clan  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 am

Those 2-3h are minimum, there are days in which i can play more.If they are during the evening or during the day..well both Razz.And about my lvl, its only 70 because i had no isp for 3 and a half weeks and i could play only when the server start. I wanna join ur clan because its looks like the people that are in are nice and mature, from what i saw surfing ur forum.Thx
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: BD looking for clan    BD looking for clan  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:53 am

Nice and mature....yeaaah... somehow... sometimes the guys are giving their best and spoiling us with friendly clan chat spam or some written equivalent of the classic fart joke Smile)... but yeah, they`r ok Smile

I`m ok for +, at least for a try, but i see we dont have slots in clan. Can u pls contact me or DET after you make paliaka ?

Thx
Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BD looking for clan    BD looking for clan  Empty

Back to top Go down

BD looking for clan
Page 1 of 1