The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ST Look fo clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SprinTe

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 am

Hello, my name is Constantin and i`m 20 years old. I`m from Romania and i`m student. I play l2 since interlude(as adv). IG (nick Constantine) i have ST80/Tyrant 70 and going fast for noblesse. As gear I have tallum heavy set, maje jwl and B grade weapons. I play with some friends(one of them create a clan)but most of them quite and clan dissolved. I`m looking for a clan where to find fun and PVP/PVE.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 am

Hi Constantin,

Ty for your apply, but to be honest, i`m afraid as tank you wont easily find party in our clan, we have the tanks we need so far afaik. Maybe Arphen still has tank slot available for CP. (Lf. confirm).

But it would help if you`d tell us what time do you usually play and what made you choose us? (except for my awesome recruiting Romanian post on server forum, DET, see how many Romanians it drawn? I thought it would scare ppl away. not working as intended at all, so far)
Back to top Go down
SprinTe

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Msg   ST Look fo clan EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:46 am

I usually play 2-6h/day or more. I play usually afternoon but sometimes play in the morning. Depend of day.. sometimes i`m at collage in the morning sometimes afternoon. I choose you for no CP structure clan and make international friend. Is more fun to play as team instead alone.(and ofc your romanian recruit post on forum )
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Well, we dont have strict CP system, but we are trying to make something like CP so everyone can find a party.

What about playing in evenings? can you be online 19:00 - 00:00 GMT+2?

Can you use voicecommunication programms?
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
SprinTe

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Yes, I can be online in that interval. And about voicecomintaion i can use(I used ventrilo in the past)

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Arphen

Arphen

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 am

Hello,yes as Rose said I'am indeed looking for a tank in my CP,the problem is we have varied prime times becouse of work and such,some times is from 16:00 - 20:00 GMT+2(CP) and sometimes is 20:00 - 24:00 GMT+2.

Anyhow,i'll wait to see you online in clan! +1 from me
Back to top Go down
SprinTe

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 am

Thank You. Now lets see if leader accept me What a Face Can't w8 to see you IG
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 pm

So if Arphen accepts u in his CP, then welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Arphen

Arphen

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am

+ from me
Back to top Go down
SprinTe

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:36 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:39 am

Make a normal registration on the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ST Look fo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: ST Look fo clan   ST Look fo clan Empty

Back to top Go down

ST Look fo clan
Page 1 of 1