The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardinal on board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M3gaHeal

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 pm

hello there,

-im 30 years old playing from Romania (GMT +2)
-have cardinal lvl 77 a grade robe+jewels B grade weapon (SOV +acumen) - lvl so low becouse i play not from long time and i havent played some days becouse i made this cardinal for a cp that quit server
-i started to play this game in 2004 or 2005 if i can remember good,C3 on offie (yay so much fun) and on some high rates at that time.....i joined DEX comunity in 2006-2007 on C4 (played around 1 year) then i moved on old wrath server since IL released  (DEX was beta ).Other servers i played on : Celes (C5) ,Arion ,Roxy ,Nostalgia ,mostly on low/mid-rate servers...and a bunch of high rate only for some fun in pvp.I stoped to play around 2 years ago becouse i had troubles in university (used to play to much l2 per day :Phhehehehe)
-experience on cardinal around 4 years (i like a lot this class) and i have to mention that on old wrath i had all classes 3rd class and good equiped,playing for fun with my girlfriend (she quited l2 ),like to play support classes.
-i can play as much as clan needs me,but note that i never put l2 before real life since ill have a final exam on 17th november (rezidentiary for occupying a job in hospital here in my city);

FINAL NOTE: i dont like clans which needs this class and that class and after u join them they leave u make all by ureself but HEY they want u on on siege pvp and other sh1t...if that thing happens ill stop beeing active ...im telling u that becouse in my l2 experience ive seen that dozens of time,especially with support classes (cardinal,EE,tanks,WC etc),clans recruit and forget about you until siege or pvp .And 1 more thing,i wont accept cheap words and verbal abuse from NOBODY (instant block ).

thanks for youre time reading this and cya around
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Finally, I think you`r the first player that I targeted with my message on server forum that shows up with an apply.

All of your application, including the order of priorities RL > l2 completely coincides with our view of things so I hope you will join and feel at home.

On the down side, regarding your final note, my suggestion for all players that join the clan is to be proactive and highly sociable. It`s utopic to expect people to think of YOUR best interest, you have to think of it and your needs yourself and ask for help. Once, twice, on clan chat, on pm. Things always get solved if you put just a bit of effort into them, because people in clan are helpful and friendly, but sometimes it`s hard to get them started.

Another suggestion, if I may, is not to take things and jokes too seriously or personally, which is equally important as not taking any cheap words and verbal abuse.

For me you`r the biggest + of the day, for many considerations as class, lvl and interesting descriptions of yourself.

Hope to welcome you aboard, doctor Wink

Rose
Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Embarassed 

well thanks ladyrose for the "+".... just wanted to add that i am highly sociable and helpfull....but as i think u already know that,when u help to much and give youre heart for some ppl even clans,they take u as beeing stupid and some times (im not saying TheBlight is doing this) u get tricked...due to my work,i can read a person in the first minute of talking,i can extend that to l2 into reading clans.....so i can lets say "read " a clan in the first day and see their real intentions with you Smile i have dozens of patience in me,but it has some limits Neutral 

as about jokes and verbal abuse...i taste jokes,i even make irony about myself,but if someone insults me,that i cant take,so that person must appology or get bloked..sorry i cant be other way,its just me,i eliminate the stress Wink 

Andrew
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:34 pm

We`ll be on our best behavior for the day you join us Wink

I do know what you mean about giving your heart and soul for a clan and getting tricked, painfully so, form my first years in l2 Smile

So... you`r either...a radiologist...or a shrink Smile right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: in fact...   Cardinal on board EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Razz 

in fact ladyrose ,i just like psihology and psihiatry ,like a hobby.....i plan to be an anesthesiologist (ATI- anestezy and intensive care)
Back to top Go down
Arphen

Arphen

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:24 am

Well,you will love to "hate" me then,i'm the kind of person that usually makes fun of people(ofcourse when its funny)(Not always) untill they realize they have to go with it and relax:P From my point of view a community is all about fun and being sociable with one another!

On another note : I don't think anybody in clan would even think/dare of talking trash(and mean it) to another clan mate,we are not the type of people that invite randoms(zergs).

Anyway from me you have a +Smile Hope to see you after login is up.
Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: well   Cardinal on board EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:28 am

well thanks .....im starting to hate this DEX retarded staff....Twisted Evil 

wtf they do in 24 hours of server down?....i could fix 10 servers in this time...im telling you something is really wrong about this...just imagine that some people are inside game,farming raids and things,while others cant connect....catalin did that before on DEX when he gave oportunity for his friends to get items and freely farm everywhere for 2 days...he almost lost his comunity at that time...+ many shets like colapsing server when his friends castles were under attack and overwhelmed by enemy..

this is SPARTAAA!!! I love you 
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 am

Welcome aboard!

Make a normal registrtion for full access on the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
M3gaHeal

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: thanks   Cardinal on board EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:35 am

thank you and cya in game
Back to top Go down
M3gaHeal

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: registration   Cardinal on board EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:44 am

i did registrate.....but it didnt send me activation link in mail it seems..
ill wait for some time then
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:45 am

Iactivated it allready and set full access, enjoy
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Cardinal on board Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal on board   Cardinal on board Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardinal on board
Page 1 of 1