The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardinal looking for clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tereza

Cardinal looking for clan Empty
PostSubject: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello im from Greece GMT+2 , im 49 years old

im looking for CP with my cardinal 76 level , i can play everyday 07:00-13:00 -- 18:00 - 2:00

my alts : wc 56 level , spoiler 40

i play l2 since c3 , my last server was DEX x4 rpg Fedaration x7 [ i was cardinal ] i play cardinal 8 years

my ig nickname is - Tereza
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:20 am

Thank you for your application.

A cardinal will be much needed and appreciated in our clan, but before accepting you we would like to know a more things about you, so we would know that we would get along great.

Considering that you are obviously older than everybody else in the clan (until now my bf held this honorable position) we should know some things about your sense of humor and tolerance to strong verbal arguments from younger people. (prietenii stiu de ce - friends know why)

Also considering your l2 experience it would be interesting if you have patience to teach the newbier members and learn / listen to the more experience (though younger).

aside from this, i should say that most probably you`ll have to see to your own partys during the day, as clan`s prime - time is 19:00 - 01:00 GMT + 2, and it`s more probable to find clan party in the evening. You know best if that is a problem, let us know.

I`m not sure if any of our CP-s have a cardi slot free, but i think you`ll fit somewhere.

Looking forward to your answers, TY.

Rose
Back to top Go down
Tereza

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 am

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Tereza

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 am

i wand to help your clan
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 am

we`ve got our answer, right? DNT....obvious enough ? Very Happy
any more doubts?
Back to top Go down
Tereza

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:42 am

Now that I have a little more time in my hands, I can give you a proper answer Smile

A cardinal will be much needed and appreciated by any clan, especially a cardinal followed by almost 10 years of experience Smile
It's only natural to want to know more about the people you recruiting. Although you can never really know someone unless you test him in the game itself. My age has not been a problem for anybody up to this point. As far as my sense of humor is concenrned I guess my new clan mates will have to find out for themselves. I really don't know what I am supposed to say here Smile I know "labagiu" in Romanian Smile I know Romanians know "malaka" as well... I guess I can take it playing l2 for so long.

Aside from the above, I don't mind playing alone for some hours during the day, but I strongly desire to be part of a good clan. And I really don't mind waiting for that to happen Smile

I hope to see you in the game Smile
ps.: I don't know what DNT means Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 pm

ohh, I judged too soon, you can and you do speak English ( DNT is DontEvenTry, our beloved clan leader - and i was trying to say to him that i thought you dont speak English)

But you do, so i take back my sarcasm from my previous post, and i give you my + 1, even though you haven`t answered my question about your patience with newbs and compliance with taking directions from younger people, hoping that with age comes wisdom and we`ll get along just fine.

My advice to you is to be proactive and start partys, ask for help and offer help, basically try to make friends, gonna be lot easier to find partys. And if / when you join  ask DNT (DontEvenTry) who usualy makes the DD-s partys and needs cardi - and talk to those persons directly.

so + 1

GL
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm

I was worried about your English aswell. But your last postchanged my mind aswell. so accepted
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal looking for clan   Cardinal looking for clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardinal looking for clan
Page 1 of 1