The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MotherRussia

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello there, we are looking for an active/stable/human clan because it seems we didnt make the best choice on our previous clan. Things didn't came up as we planned em so our first CP has vanished now due to real life issues. However, for the rest who stayed back and active we try to make a new move.

Current CP includes :

82 Shillien Templar - Hendrix ( Noblesse status, almost 2 subs done )
80 Maestro - Nellyk ( Noblesse status, almost 2 subs done )
80 Adventurer - NomoS ( almost noblesse )
79 Titan - Colector ( Noblesse status )
78 Evas Saint - Varg ( No Noblesse yet )

We also got alt supporters such as Doomcryer 80 & Spectral Dancer 81 but we dont count them as active cuz we mainly use them for our own goals.

Most likely we play during afternoons and nights cuz are working during the day. All of us speak proper english, we are from different countries in Europe such as Greece - Bulgary - Romania, up to 22+ years old having a decent/well known knowledge of lineage with a career from c3 minimum. TS/Vent wont be a problem for us cuz we use it anyway with our channel but of course we will join yours when its needed, same goes for tw/siege which is not a problem at all.

We appreciate of your thoughts, waiting for a reply soon.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 am

Hi!

You mentioned your previous clan... what was it and why did you leave?

Another question would be what you guys expect from clan (i`d like an honest answer, with examples pls) so both you and us can know if it`s worth giving it a try.

From my point of view there is one problem that i see from the start, namely that your group doesnt have supports. Unfortunately we dont have as many supports in clan and those that are, are, in theory, playing with a group during the prime-time.

If that`s not a problem and we also meet your expectations, you can discuss with DontEvenTry about invite privileges so you would be able to recruit support for your CP.

Ty for your reply!
Back to top Go down
MotherRussia

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:09 am

To start with, the previous clan is called "AntiStress" i suppose you guys know them or at least have seen them already. The main reasons we actually left were that we didn't really act as a clan at all, in all the situations such as pvp/lvling up. Leader doesnt have good leadership skills, he always been asking for help with the excuse of leveling the clan/getting a ch etc but we actually didnt get anything back and i dont mean get back money or sth just at least some kind of help when we needed to. Most ppl there are fucking noobs, everyone was asking for help,all wanted to get everything for free since we are clannies etc. We gave a lot of help there including money/time spending to help others with quests/raids but in the end what we got was a hole in the water. Plus they got war with like half server while the majority of the clan are still on A grades.
What we expect from your clan? Most likely we need a social community with clannies, cuz on previous clan noone was talking, everyone was like come to my channel on ts if u want sth etc. Also some kind of help if there are free ppl who search for a wannabe CP inside the clan, and to finish a well organization would be the key to success which i believe it has chaotic differences with our previous clan. For the gear up which is a main part, we already start doing all the processes needed in order to accomplish our moirai sets, so any kind of help would be appreciated anyway.
As i mentioned on first post, our previous CP has been vanished due to real life issues that some ppl had. You know that life comes first and then our fun playing this game, so thats another part to discuss which i think is not necessary to mention here.

P.S I dont want to offend so much my previous clan, there are some good ppl there not all of them are faggots but as all of you know, the fish smells from its head ( hope you got what i mean by this )

Regards, Motherrussia aka Hendrix.
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:17 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1