The Blight Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blight Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorcerer application form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorcerer

Sorcerer application form Empty
PostSubject: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Hello my name is Alex, im 23 yo from Romania. I have a Sorcerer lvl 76 (doing 3rd class quest now) and an EE box lvl 70. I'm an exprienced player with more then 8 years of Lineage, 7 years spent on this server. I'm full A set, b weapon +acu, kooka lvl 60, planning to craft arcana mace soon. I want to join here because i see you are a competitive clan, i can use communcation channels (good english skills) and i love to take part in whatever clan action.
References: Gadfly, GlossyRose.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi Alex,

i`m Mirela. Ty for your application, your class and lvl are somewhat suitable for our clan, but I`m skeptic when recruiting young romanian men.

To be very honest, i`d like to know more about your expectations from clan.

The idea is that at this moment there are not enough nukers and suppports for another nuker party and most likely if you are very picky, naturally permanently angry about stuff (as romanians usualy are) and you`r only expecting to be called to party, offered help and given items, I can tell you from the start that you wont be happy here.

We need people that take initiative in starting clan / random partyes, that make things happen, that offer help and are good at making friends in clan who they can ask for help in their turn, otherwise, if you watch clan chat and never have anything to say except complaints (but not suggestions) we wont "live together" more than 2 weeks, before you flame and emoquit.

One question for you : do you play with any group of friends on this serv?

Ty, and I`d like to see that you agree with what I said above so we could play together.

Cya IG,
LadyRose
Back to top Go down
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Ty for your reply Lady. As a matter of fact, it's right, many ro players are almost as you described it, but i suggest you not to take it as a general rule (Example : polish, brazilian noobs, and so on). In my oppinion each player is unique, and should give his best to help his clan, and through this, helping himself.
I usually start party, my biggest problems are members who are NOT answering to my reply no matter what (they want just pvp/ farm - and your "invitation" is not suitable for them). I played so much Lineage for just one single reason- community. Otherwise i would go to any other game, if i'd wanted to grind grind grind.
Community is everything for me, me and my ex clan had meetings (real life), do barbeques together and so on.
Another thing: i like so much to do things right, to do my job accurate, and to answer/advise others. Because i think more 7 years of L2 gave me enough moments and situations to weight what is better to do.
I don't cry for items, i love to craft (as a fact), and I just want to be treated as any of your members. I hate discrimination, racism and i want all members to be treated the same.
I expect few things, but importants : I respect you, you respect me. I help you and you think you can help me also, don't hesitate. (Also i expect many many many clan actions Very Happy - no matter of what they mean, farm, lvl, war, tw, siege ).

I hope you understand me for real.
Best regards,Alex.

Back to top Go down
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:13 pm

And to answer to your question i have 3-4 friends that are playing here, clanless cuz they are more like casual players, which started soon. Most of my ex-clan mates left Lineage ...for different reasons, starting with the system (GMs, lol-Bans, account failure/stolen) and finishing with personal problems.study 
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Wow, thx for the quick reply and many details.

For what you said, comunity, I want to say only one thing : i left l2 over an year ago, started playing GW2 in an AWESOME romanian guild. Rly helpful players, organised gameplay, and plus i really loved the game! a lot! for a while i said i wouldnt come back to L2 no matter what. I tryed to get some of these guys to play with me, but nobody wanted. And when i hard that these guys are gonna start l2 on this server, I came. for this community.

But as for you starting party and getting no answers (ppl play dead / afk on clan chat ) my sugestion is to PM instead of only trying clan chat. Ye, ppl tend to see to their own thing ig they`r soloing sub or they have a good random pt, but PM-ing them is a good way to make friends, to find out what they`r up to and get them to help you or start a clan pt. Perseverance is the key, don't dispare, little padawan(or....something Wink)

And i`d take it down a notch about your 7 years of experience, cause most of us have even more and still are noobs... if you know more than us, I for one, am glad to learn, but teach, don`t gloat. (eu vorbesc... eu fac flame din orice prostie:)) )

Ok, i`m bought! + 1 from me.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:25 pm

I assumed that you mostly play in the evening...GMT+2...am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 pm

I appreciate your acceptance reply. Thank you bounce bounce bounce 

Regarding my experience, well i always wanted to hang around with people at least more experienced then me. (before start judging me - maybe thinking that i am just "mister opportunity" guy, hanging with them just for personal reasons, just listen a bit more Very Happy)

Practically by helping me and learning me what's right to do, they show to everybody that they really like to be helpful. And i got this think from them, like a legacy. Cuz speaking polite, explaining 2-3-4 times w/o flaming and stuff, learned me how to be a good team/clan member.
And maybe not just in game. You don't need to show your face, for others to discover your "real" face Smile
My brazilian friend, which i met in this server 4-5 years ago, just saved money to get here in RO for the second time, to visit us - i suppose this a good example of a friendship, cuz friendship need no border, rule or explanation.

Bottom line, i'm speaking much Smile)too much.
Back to top Go down
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:38 pm

As a matter of fact, my personal life+job is not allowing me to play that much in the afternoon. In the morning and in the evening i can be online and helpful.
Back to top Go down
LadyRose

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Evening is good for us!!!

Sounds all good, Alex, hope we`ll be what you`r looking for! As for "more experienced"...dunno, we dont rly have "experts" among us...we usually brainstorm, and that`s good. When we don't brainstorm, everybody does what he`s thinking, while thinking that everybody thinks the same as him...and that ends up being funny but haotic... depends on whether it`s a normal day or one of those days when stars align and everything just goes wrong.

I dont think DontEvenTry(DET) will have anything else to add, so I think i can say welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Yey happy me:flower: Thank you.

(I hope that i can be a "brain" and not a "storm" in your next future plans cheers  )
Back to top Go down
DontEvenTry
Admin
DontEvenTry

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Accepted

What's your ingame nickname?

Register to forum so you can view all topics.
Back to top Go down
https://theblightclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer application form   Sorcerer application form Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorcerer application form
Page 1 of 1